Wednesday 11 May 2016

See you soon

Hello everybody! All good things come to an end, don't they? Today I am going to show you my last challenge in ICT. As you all know this master course is coming to its end and I personally feel very thankful because I have learned loads of things during this term. I could have never imagen the different tools I have known thanks to our teacher María Jesús. Even though I am a preschool teacher, I have found useful to work with all the tools we have met with and in spite of not using it as tasks for my students, I will surely use them to support my teaching-learning process. In my last ICT challenge I have taken a look back to all the tasks we have done and I have created a video in which I explain a little bit of each module and specify a key idea a take from each part. I have made a presentation with a tool you already now as I have introduce it twice on previous posts: Genial.ly and then I have recorded the screen of my PC while I was speaking with Screencast-O-Matic. After having recorded the video I uploaded it to Youtube: Screencast-O-Matic is a very simple programme that has to be downloaded from its website and offers recordings of 15 minutes (free). I feel very happy to announce you that my PLE and PLN has dramatically increased since the first day of class. Now I feel I have a bank of online resources that will help me as a teacher. Let's take the look back to these path full of learning!! I hope you enjoy the video, SEE YOU SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment